Chairman of the Board
King started in 1958.
He has three sons, Mike, Matt and Chris.
He has worked at King Food Service his entire life, serving in all capacities while running the business since he was 18 years old.
He grew and perpetuated the company; building the foundation for the level it is today.
King currently serves in an advisory capacity and assists with computer and other projects. He is also taking some well-deserved time off.
- Mike and his wife Carol have two sons.
- Mike earned his BA in Business Administration and CPA Certificate at the University Of Iowa.
- Prior to working at King Food Service, he was employed as a public accountant for five years.
- Mike works closely with managers to make sure our Operations and Sales Departments are fulfilling your needs.
- He also serves as company’s Controller, Treasurer and is on the Board of Directors.
MATTHEW D. CUTKOMP
- Matt is married to his wife Jen and they currently have no children.
- He previously served four years in the U.S. Navy and enjoyed traveling the world.
- Matt learned the business growing up with King, thru training with Mike, and on the job training of being the company President since 2010.
- Matt’s positive work ethic and attitude along with intricate knowledge of the protein business allows him to help customers reduce cost, increase quality, and save time.
- On his time off, Matt enjoys spending time with Jen, family and friends. He enjoys riding his Harley on the open highways across the USA.
CHAD M. GAUL
VP of Operations
- Chad earned his BS in Finance and Economics from St. Ambrose University.
- Chad has previous experience at HNI Corp, Performance Food Group, Rock Island Arsenal, Metrobank, and Wells Fargo Financial.
- Chad is responsible for ensuring operational excellence in all departments of King Food Service.
- Chad enjoys the outdoors and being involved with community events.
Director of Sales and Marketing
- Kelly and his wife Nicole have three children, Brendan, Devin, and Noelle.
- Prior to working at KFS, Kelly served as a national sales manager for a wholesale hardware distributor and owned/operated Halftime Sports Bar in Davenport.
- Kelly is passionate about the products and services King Food provides
- Kelly is responsible for managing the sales team and ensuring the highest level of customer service/satisfaction is provided to its valued customers.
- Kelly enjoys sports and entertaining friends and family at weekend pool parties and cookouts.
Executive Chef ALBERT C. AMES
- Albert has three children, Ashley, Aaron and Carder.
- He brings his knowledge and experience from his upbringing running seafood restaurants on the California coast, Nick’s Fish market in Chicago, & Short Hills Country Club. He also helped open area favorites such as Blue Cat Brew Pub, Duck City Deli & Bistro, and Cheri Top.
- He is active in the Quad City Chapter of the American Culinary Federation and enjoys participating in local charity events such as Mid Coast Fine Arts Mask Auction, and the March of Dimes Celebrity Gourmet Chefs Auction.
- He enjoys cycling, riding his Harley, and hanging out with family and friends.
- Ann earned her BS in Sports Management from Iowa State University.
- She served as King Food’s bookkeeper for 3 years prior to becoming the Company Liaison.
- Prior to working for King Food, Ann had over 10 years of experience in sales & customer service working for a nationally recognized hot rod parts distributor.
- Ann served as a volunteer EMT for 12 years, retiring in 2003.
- Ann and her husband Chad enjoy spending time with family, friends, and their dogs.
- Dina has 30+ years in customer service, account management and bookkeeping.
- She is married and enjoys spending time with her dog Motley Lue.
- Dina grew up working in the restaurant business in her family business, Ice Cream Palace.